Execution of CRM system and key features in its implementation


CRM has become a valuable addition to the entire basic work infrastructure of all the organizations since the awareness of the credibility of the relationship that exists between a customer and an organization. It deals in keeping the valuable relationship that exists between an organization and customer, at its best. All the organizations need CRM as it helps in improving the service to the customers. The ultimate result of this action shows in the form of reduced cost and lower ratio of complaints among customers.

Execution of CRM system

CRM process can be executed in very systematic manner in which first the processes that are most capable and effective in serving the customers are identified, afterwards the structures and systems capable of performing such processes are arranged and in the end all the combined effort of previous steps is triggered towards customers in the form of a positive connectivity between organization and customers.

Organization after CRM introduction

Once this is done in a right fashion, the outcome would be very decently running CRM in an organization which will benefit the organization in number of ways by increasing the number of its loyal customers, enhancing the annual profits and making a stable platform in future for the company where all the profitable strong predictions can be turned into reality.

CRM turning points

While implementing CRM a lot of points should be kept in mind like the quality of product demanded by the customer, price related matters, product types, locations of availability, provision of good customer service centers, health and safety of customers, compatibility of service with the system, the nature of contract in case of services, the method of product distribution adopted and other critical matters like the trouble shooting and problem solving services to customers in case of any hurdle. So CRM itself is a huge information center which must cover all the aspects that are related to the development of successful relationship between an organization and its customers.

Side roles of an effective CRM

Apart from that a good CRM also assists in making a beneficial and perfect relationship between the supplier and customer as well.

Pareto’s law for customer categorizing

Various laws and principles have been introduced by researchers when it comes to implementation of CRM in management of any organization’s customers. Pareto’s law could make a strong foundation of a good CRM system if utilized properly. It is also known as 80:20 rule which says that 20% of the customer are responsible for 80% of the turnovers in company, the next 20% are responsible for the 80% profit of company and the other 20% create service and supply problems.

Separate focusing of customer for better relations

Keeping in mind this principle, if the customers are managed properly and sorted into categories like the satisfied and dissatisfied ones, then the operation of CRM could turn a lot better. The satisfied customers should be provided with some promotional offers and extra benefits so that their loyalty to the firm may grow stronger with each passing day. The dissatisfied ones must be thoroughly analyzed and their problems and issues should e provided with satisfactory solutions in order to turn them into happy customers.

CRM solutions and software

The communications and effective information transfer between an organization and its customers is yet another important task. It must be ensured that the proper and original information is being transferred to the organization from customers. The CRM software solutions consist of the assistance software. A thorough research must be carried out before choosing any CRM software that whether it is needed for implementation, training or maintenance. Siebel and Front Range are companies which are providing such services. CRM has become an important factor in growth potential of any organization which gives end results in the form of increased profits and reduced costs, which is what a businessman wants at the end of the day.


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *